- Are you under stress at various times during the day?
- Do you seem to lose control of your emotions sometimes.
- Do you get lost in thought or find yourself speaking/muttering to yourself?
- Do you feel depressed, jealous or frustrated when you see or hear of someone doing well?
- Do you tend to judge people and form opinions?
- Do you imagine situations and generate negative emotions like fear.
Helping you Manage your Mind
Definition of Mind: The element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.
Definition of Issue: An important topic or problem for debate or discussion.
What is a MindIssue: Simply speaking, a mind issue is a problem in the effective working of the mind.
Welcome to Mind Guru
Background : In the last 50 years since Independence, the middle class segment and above have moved up the Maslow's hierarchy. The basic needs have been fulfilled, and they are seeking happiness and self actualization.
People have more material comforts but a high sense of insecurity, and fear of loss.
There is a feeling of competition and in general, an inhuman attitude towards others. There is an apathy towards environmental, social and human issues.
This has impacted not only neighbourly relationships, but even family ties. Siblings are divided and parents are neglected. Divorces are more common.
People live in nuclear families and their concerns and attention is confined to the immediate family members, with just formal or distant relationship with the extended family.